Primary Care Physician Internal Medicine
Welcome to Delia Weiss MD and wellness, we have 25 years of clinical medicine and holistic wellness experience helping adults, 18 years and up, improve health, reduce risks, and enjoy life. We listen, get to know you, and focus on your concerns, in a calm supportive setting. We are easy to communicate with and we return messages.
Primary Care Internal Medicine office and telehealth (Insurance and direct pay accepted)
Home Doctor visits in the comfort of the residence (Medicare)
Medical Cannabis consultation and certification (Direct pay)
Holistic Wellness consultation (Direct pay)
- Primary physician care
- Annual well physical screening
- Consult on specific topic
- Preventive health cancer, stroke, heart disease risk reduction
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness
- Health forms for school, work, residence, emotional support animal
- Mood, stress reduction, sleep
- Diabetes, thyroid, blood pressure, cholesterol, weight
- Memory, Dementia prevention, Healthy aging
- Surgery pre-operative preparation
- Specialist physician and alternative provider referrals
- Mobility and independence assistance
- Home Doctor visits Medicare
- Insurance, Medicare, Direct pay $50-155 based on complexity
- Consultation on holistic health topic, new and return office and telemedicine visits
- Optimal health
- Stress reduction, Sleep
- Gut health, Detox
- Anti aging
- Nutrition, Diabetes risk reduction, Weight management
- Medical Cannabis new and return office and telemedicine visits
Medical Cannabis has been used medicinally for hundreds of years, safely and successfully for various ailments.
Use is legal in Florida with certified physician examination, certification documentation, and prescription.
We are experienced with assisting and educating patients on micro-dosing Cannabis to avoid side effects and reach therapeutic goals.
Cannabis Medicine reduces symptoms and helps treat many conditions including: Pain; Stress; Insomnia; Migraine; Alzheimer’s; Parkinson’s; Multiple Sclerosis; Inflammatory bowel; Cancer side effects; Premenstrual syndrome; Glaucoma. Cannabis medicine micro-dosing can promote relaxation and a sense of well being, based on, both, data and our clinical experience with helping our clients.
Text (561) 336-4328
Tel (561) 243-8783
Fax (517) 212-9866
Address 500 Gulfstream Blvd., Suite 202, Delray Beach, FL 33483